five artist

Andy Warhol: I watched an interview with andy on his collection of dog pieces.  He was a very quiet man when he talked, almost cynical and very sarcastic. He described his process and why he wanted to paint dogs. "Because I was sick of painting humans.

peter campus: I watched the video "Three Transitions".  They were very random, everything he did was really simple but it was all fiction, things you couldn't do in real life such as erase your face.  He also did they very seriously as if these were normal everyday activities.

valie export: I watched her touch cinema, and she would basically just let me come up to her and touch her breast, or whatever was in the box attached to her.  it created crowds of people to watch in wonder.  she sparked emotion by letting random people touch her and how others felt about that.

Jasper just: I watched somebodytolove.  He uses different angles and music to create a dramatic mood. His work deffently tells a story, it as if you are watching a scene from a movie.

Mark Leckey:  I watched "made in 'Eaven'.  It honestly was really boring he just spent the whole time going around this bunny sculptor and zooming in and out.  I didn't feel like there was a plot and I felt it could have used music to give it a mood or make it more intense.

Comments