Greta's questions for digital imaging

questions:
1.) I have almost no computer experience, i am brand new to this.
2.) I hope to get better at photo shop and have a new appreciation for Digital art. 
3.) Using the computer to share with the world what you are experiencing in life. 
4.) I have never used photo shop or illuster before. 
5.) yes i have a computer at home.
6.) I use a Mac.
7.) I hope to learn some of the basic skills of editing videos and pictures.
8.) I am a art education major.
9.) I hope to inspire students to use art as a way of expressing themselves and showing them paths through art as a career.
10.) My favorite artist is Gustav Klimt.
11.) My two favorite musicians is Neil Young and Jonny Cash.
12.) I love to ski and to paint.
13.) There once was a boy named sue.  And he didn't know what to do.  He went though school and 
the kids were mean so he grew up tough and lean.  One day he met his pops in a small old bar and he pulled out his gun and started to run.  He said my name is sue how do you do!! The end. 
14.)  

Comments