photo shop crit

There were many different aspects of my project I would have changed.  Some of the negatives people were pointing out were about the legs and the toilet and how a part of them was blue.  This could have been fixed if I had taken more pictures at different angles.  Some other things that were pointed out were at the top how it looked like an eraser had been used because the walls didn't match up. They also didn't know what the mushrooms on the ground were and said the saturation needed to be turned down.  Some people also said my body in the middle looked like it was hovering off the ground and that I could have used a shadow.  There went that many positive aspects of this piece.  It did have a surreal vibe and someone said the three orange objects in the front worked.  Overall, I was not very happy with this piece and I probably would have changed the whole concept if I could go back now.

Comments